Decent article that includes Search Engine Optimization considerations:
They tend to get SEO very wrong on Quicksprout. This one wasn’t too bad.
Here are my notes:
- “Guest Post Links won’t be as effective”
- so old school already
- “SEO will become harder”
- Yes, for low adaptability
- Easier, for high adaptability
- “Old School link building will be more popular than ever”
- Maybe true
- Not true for ME. I’m getting better at SEO every year, every month, every day.
- “Social Media Will Become the Cornerstone of Blogging”
- **Shrug** May or may not be true. I don’t really care.
- Social Media is a big part of the plan, but not for the reasons most people think…
- “Marketing Budgets Will Shift More Creative”
- This has always been and always will be true
- “Newspapers will be leveraged more”
- Don’t know and don’t care
- “Companies will create software to generate demand”
- Software is awesome for so many reasons!
- “We’ll see a demand in conversion optimization”
- There’s been a demand for a long time. This is sales.
- “Marketing tools will become free”
- I like Free
- “People will start building their personal brands”
- Makes Sense